Friday, March 30, 2018

180325-26-DOHA-BPS


Dr TPS I wanna share abt the session with Dr.TP sasikumar

1)when you r born d sperms of ur siblings were dead but only your sperm fertlized dis shows dat u r a successful human sucess started from here in ur life.

2)Dont say dat iam in a Problem...problem is in u

3)For everything dere is a golden ratio..

4)Avoid saying manage and try if u use dis means you will not do it

5)keep a pattern for storing ur things in lappy ...he stores everything with date so dat its easy to find anything on dat date.

6)Dont watch movies learn from it....he watches mnthly 29 movies

7)Dont use PPT but while u give speech make ur point powerful without PPT

8)Dont say Iam useless rather say Iam used less

9)when u r angry have lots of water and flush it out

10)To remember the mobile numbers say two two digits and close ur fingers u can easily remember the number...

Edison, Vice Principal, BPS, Doha
Manage


ReplyCommented on by Durga Anusha Inukonda1m
Dr TPS ശ്യാം മോഹൻ - Bps, നമ്മുടെ കാമ്പസ്സിൽ ഒരു പുതിയ രാഗവും, താളവും, ലയവും നിങ്ങൾ ശൃഷ്ടിച്ചു.... അടുക്കും ചിട്ടയും ഇല്ലാത എന്റെ റൂം ഞാൻ വൃത്തിയാക്കി കൊണ്ട് നിങ്ങളുടെ ശിഷ്യത്വം സ്വീകരിച്ചു, നന്ദി ഒരുപാട്... എനിക്ക് കൂടുതൽ വയസ്സ് കുറഞ്ഞതുപോലെ ഒരു തോനൽ - തളരില്ല, തകരില്ല ഞാൻ നിങ്ങളിൽ നിന്നും പഠിച്ചു കഴിഞ്ഞു
Manage


ReplyCommented on by Durga Anusha Inukonda4d
Dr TPS Shyam MOHAN - BPS
You created a Raga, Thala, Laya (Melody, Rhythm, Harmony) in our Campus. 
I am your student from now by keeping my Room in Order.

I feel that i am younger now.
I will not be down - I learned this from You.
Manage


ReplyCommented on by Durga Anusha Inukonda4d
Dr TPS Dear Dr Sasikumar , 
good morning. At the outset I thank you for visiting our school and sharing you invaluable knowledge in a way 
I cannot explain by words. I really enjoyed and was amazingly enlightened by your wonderful talk. All our teachers were full of praise for you. Being a Keralite I am particularly proud of you. 

We hope to meet you again for another session like this in the near future. 
Thanks and regards, 
Lukose, CHAIRMAN

, Bps, Doha.
Manage


ReplyCommented on by Durga Anusha Inukonda9mEdited
Dr TPS Good evening sir this is Deepika Somayaji from bps school,doha. Sir I liked your session very much. Kindly excuse me for the late reply. I was the one who asked u how rocket goes. You explained it so well. Thank u so much sir. We were blessed to listen to you sir.
Manage


ReplyCommented on by Durga Anusha Inukonda3d
Dr TPS After you left from our school, even we are discussing about you
What a speech sir
What a knowledge sir

I am not saying simply sor
We want to sit and listen 
Not getting bored
-Kalpana, BPS
Manage


ReplyCommented on by Durga Anusha Inukonda3d
Dr TPS Gudevening sir 🙏🏼...im teacher in Birla Public School...Sir your session was excellent...it was really very interesting n informative ..thnku so much sir🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Manage


ReplyCommented on by Durga Anusha Inukonda3d
Dr TPS Hello sir
Hajira here from birla public school..
After listening to you....we can't listen to others lecture

The way you spoke to us was so inspiring
Definitely i vl teach through your methods in my class
Manage


ReplyCommented on by Durga Anusha Inukonda3d
Dr TPS Good Evening Sir! 
I am Ankitha , Counsellor from Birla...We enjoyed your session alot... was very relating 'manas'... Looking forward to learn a lot more tomorrow...
I am interested in reading the "Rhythm of Life" ...kindly guide me where to buy...

Thanks a ton, Sir!
Manage


ReplyCommented on by Durga Anusha Inukonda4d
Dr TPS Hello sir
Its me kalpana-hyd
Birla public school

Wonderful sir your knowledge
No words with me to tell u
Whatever we ask u r answering really
Is there any subject which you dont know
Everything you know
Thank u so much sir
The way you are relating with sanskrit slokas every situation 
Very difficult to remember
Hats off to you sir
Manage


ReplyCommented on by Durga Anusha Inukonda4d
Dr TPS 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏Thank you Dr .Shashi for the wonderful imparting of knowledge to Empower us for the past 2 days. In all the workshops I attended since 2014 in Birla , your workshop Excelled . looking forward to apply all the learning tricks learned from you Dr. I thoroughly enjoyed the sessions. Words cannot express my gratitude to you. Will need your help as days go by to learn more. Pls do share more knowledge . 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Manage


ReplyCommented on by Durga Anusha Inukonda4d
Dr TPS Good Evening Sir..This is Renu from Kindergarten Section, I found these 2 days Session very informative and will implement the same from new Academic year. Thanks for the sessions
Manage


ReplyCommented on by Durga Anusha Inukonda4d
Dr TPS Sir, Iam Sunitha Nair, Birla Public School teacher. No words to express you. You are a person of immense knowledge . I have never seen a person who is well versed in all the subjects. Really genius. I promise that I will make changes in my teaching learning process to inspire my students. Thanks a lot from the bottom of my heart.
Manage


ReplyCommented on by Durga Anusha Inukonda4d
Dr TPS Hello sir Good evening...missing your voice at bps campus......
Ravi Edwin
Manage


ReplyCommented on by Durga Anusha Inukonda3dEdited
Dr TPS Hi... Sir... The session we attended today n yesterday was excellent... God bless u!!
Suma N Nambiar
Manage


ReplyCommented on by Durga Anusha Inukonda4d
Dr TPS Hi Sir ... I am Sanchita Banerji. Teacher in Birla Public School Doha qatar
Really enjoyed your session ...
Manage


ReplyCommented on by Durga Anusha Inukonda4d
Dr TPS Good afternoon Sir This is Zoya 🙏🏼Thank You very Much for motivating us to be more responsible Teacher.
The two day days workshop was very interesting nd informative. We would Do .👍what has been taught to us by thus workshop of yours.
I am Kindergart
ed Teacher .I from Hyderabad
Discipline nd Making my lessons very interesting for children's would be my First step .Thank You For Making our teaching meaningful nd enjoyable. 🙏🏼😊
Have A Great Sir💐
Manage


ReplyCommented on by Durga Anusha Inukonda4dEdited
Dr TPS Hello Sir
Good evening
l am Asha Gopakumar,teacher at Birla Public School.

I am teaching in Grade 1 
I have a question
How to improve kids' memory capacity and concentration?
Manage


ReplyCommented on by Durga Anusha Inukonda4d
Dr TPS Dear TP
Wish you do better than what you did for us.!
May the Lord Christ sanctify you 

May every word that you speak be guided by the Word
My prayers 
Edison
Let every teacher be touched and emerge a Phoenix at Ideal today
Manage


ReplyCommented on by Durga Anusha Inukonda4d
Dr TPS Good evening Sir
I works in BPS .The session has inspired me so much .I was planning to submit resignation today but by listening to you I have realised that I should not quit.
Thank you so much Sir
Manage


ReplyCommented on by Durga Anusha Inukonda4d
Dr TPS Hello Sir
This is Suja Tharoor.
Its a blessing to be associated with educationists.

Thank you
Manage


ReplyCommented on by Durga Anusha Inukonda4d
Dr TPS Dear sir
i enjoyed ur section 
I am proud to be an indian... most of your touching philosophy is our heritage... Expecting your great classes upcoming years also... This year i will appy the strategy wt u tought us. Even BPS sent me out... No problem. I want to be a teacher... Wt i am not now

thanks alot 
Hope my english is not bad 😄
Manage


ReplyCommented on by Durga Anusha Inukonda4d
Dr TPS Hi sir
This is Rakesh Verma of Birla Public School
I m aware of almost every concept/principle u mentioned these last two days, except the Sanskrit slokas..... I practise / use them in my daily life, classroom, etc

Became confident now to hear the same from you
Manage


ReplyCommented on by Durga Anusha Inukonda4d

No comments:

Post a Comment